Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hello!

I've been wanting to make this blog for a while now but never got around to it until someone suggested that I should make one. Since I read a lot, I decided that I should post reviews here, books I buy, etc. I don't usually review books because I am very lazy, I just want to start a new book right away and I am horrible when it comes to writing reviews but if I do review a book it is usually short and sweet. I want to change this. I am going to attempt to write legit reviews that will help other people decide weather or not to read a certain book. Reading reviews helped me discover so many books that I love and I want other people to discover new books to love too. I probably won't post reviews on pervious books I read, because I like reviewing a book right after I finish. But maybe on a rainy day, i'll review an old book I remember well.

I will also be posting my reviews on goodreads.

Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment