Thursday, December 12, 2013

Specials by Scott Westerfeld

Specials by Scott Westerfeld
Rating: 3/5 Stars

Will contain spoilers!!!

It pains me to say that I am extremely disappointed by this book. There was a decent amount of action in it but I was still very bored while reading it. I just wasn’t feeling it and I was just reading it so I can finish it faster. There was barely any romance in this book either, which is what I was expecting considering it’s the last book. There was a big question everyone wanted answered, who would Tally choose? Zane or David? But it doesn’t even get answered. Zane dies and she stays with David and they don’t even kiss once in this book. Zanes death was also so unnecessary and it broke my heart.

I have a love/hate relationship with this series. It got confusing at times and Tally annoyed me but I loved the concept of it and some characters. Overall, there were more things I hated than liked in this book but I still enjoyed it. One thing I hate the most is the ending because it was not satisfying. I don’t like how Tally stayed as a Special Circumstance either but whatever. I’ll probably read “Extras” sometime in the future and I heard that Tally appears in that so hopefully I get a little closure from that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment